Put down your coffee cup and forget any mention of lattes. This season, we’re serving the ultimate autumnal tipple; our Pumpkin Spice Martini. With this recipe, you can now make this seasonal delight at home, perfect for those snuggly evenings in.*
*Roaring fires and cosy blankets not included, but advised.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
50ml pumpkin liqueur
25ml double cream
10ml gomme syrup
1 ginger biscuit
1 Boston cocktail shaker
1 coupe glass
1. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes
2. Add the pumpkin liqueur, vodka, cream and gomme
3. Shake, shake, shake!
4. Crush the ginger biscuit into a fine crumb and spread evenly on a plate
5. Pour a little cold water onto a separate shallow plate
6. To garnish, dip the rim of the glass into the water and then into the ginger biscuit crumbs until fully covered
7. Carefully pour the cocktail from the shaker into the glass
8. Sit back and enjoy!
Our Valentine’s Menu is £49 for three courses, includes a glass of Whispering Angel Rosé and is available over lunch and dinner 9th February – 15th February.
Hurry ! The first 50 Valentine’s bookings receive a unique gift, a delicious box of Macaroons!BOOK NOW