Ingredients (Serves 1):
50ml Koko Kanu rum
25ml coconut cream
10ml gomme syrup
Desiccated coconut and macaron to garnish (optional)
1 cocktail shaker
1 martini glass
1. Chill your martini glass with icy water
2. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes
3. Add the rum, coconut cream and gomme syrup
4. Shake well for 10 seconds or until the outside of the shaker frosts up
5. Pour a little cold water onto a small shallow plate and arrange a layer of desiccated coconut on another plate or board
6. To rim the glass, dip the rim into the water and then into the desiccated coconut until fully covered
7. Pierce the macaron with a cocktail stick and place on the side of the glass to garnish
8. Pour the cocktail from the shaker into the glass
9. Sit back and dream of a White Christmas!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.