Mix it up this Christmas and go for some delicious white mulled wine that’s lighter in body but still full of all that wonderful depth and winter spice.
3 star anise
6 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
1 bottle white wine
· Cut the lemons and oranges into thin quarter slices and place in a pan, before adding the honey, sugar and star anise
· Slice the cinnamon sticks lengthways in half and then and halve again before adding to the pan
· Heat the ingredients on a stove until they begin to caramelise, then add the water
· Simmer for 5 minutes
· Pour the wine into the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes
· Garnish with star anise and a slice of orange, serve and enjoy!
Our Valentine’s Menu is £49 for three courses, includes a glass of Whispering Angel Rosé and is available over lunch and dinner 9th February – 15th February.
Hurry ! The first 50 Valentine’s bookings receive a unique gift, a delicious box of Macaroons!BOOK NOW