Mix it up this Christmas and go for some delicious white mulled wine that’s lighter in body but still full of all that wonderful depth and winter spice.
3 star anise
6 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
1 bottle white wine
· Cut the lemons and oranges into thin quarter slices and place in a pan, before adding the honey, sugar and star anise
· Slice the cinnamon sticks lengthways in half and then and halve again before adding to the pan
· Heat the ingredients on a stove until they begin to caramelise, then add the water
· Simmer for 5 minutes
· Pour the wine into the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes
· Garnish with star anise and a slice of orange, serve and enjoy!
Error: The account for aubaineuk needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page