Sea Breeze cocktail recipe
Friday July 13, 2018
Tired of the city heat? Whisk yourself away to the French Riviera with our Sea Breeze cocktail ‐ perfect for those sun-filled summer BBQs and cocktail parties. Enjoy!
Sea breeze – serves 1
- 35ml Absolut vodka
- 35ml Blue Curaçao
- 75ml lychee juice
- 1 hibiscus flower
- Crushed ice
- Fill a wine glass 3/4 full with crushed ice
- Add the vodka and Blue Curaçao
- Pour over the lychee juice
- Garnish with a hibiscus flower
- Top with a little umbrella, paper straw or whatever takes your fancy
- Sit back, sip and relax!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.