1. Aubaine’s Love Food Give Food campaign competition is open to people aged 18 and over, who enter at a participating Aubaine restaurants. For entries to be counted, you must follow @AubaineUK on Twitter or Instagram, or like the Aubaine Restaurants Facebook page, and share a photo of your Aubaine meal where you are dining, using the hashtag #LoveAubaineGiveFood via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
2. Multiple entries per person will be counted. You may enter on multiple different restaurant visits.
3. Only ‘public’ social media posts will be counted, as we will not be notified or be able to view entries made on ‘private’ or ‘protected’ accounts.
4. The starting date of the Prize Draw is 1st September 2019. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st October 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
5. Employees or agencies of Aubaine will not be eligible to win the Prize Draw.
6. The winner will receive a voucher for £100 redeemable at any Aubaine Restaurant in London only. The voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of issue.
7. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 6th November 2019.
9. The winner will be notified by Twitter, Instagram or Facebook on or before 6th November 2019 and must respond to Aubaine to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Aubaine within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Aubaine shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Aubaine shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize winner will be contacted by Aubaine after the competition to arrange delivery or collection of the prize.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Aubaine retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Aubaine’s reasonable request.
15. Aubaine accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
16. Aubaine reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Aubaine in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Aubaine shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.